Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bacon, Apple, Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad

Oh my goodness, all I can say is if you enjoy salads you must try this! It's really simple and so, so good! This comes from pinterest.


Ingredients:
2-3 Romaine Hearts, Shredded
1-2 apples chopped
1 pkg. Bacon, cooked and chopped
1 pkg. Walnuts
1 pkg Feta Cheese 
 
*Adjust all these ingredients according to salad portions

Dressing: 
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
1/2 small Red onion 
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp poppy seeds

*Combine 1st 5 ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth. Slowly add in oil while blender is running. Stir in poppy seeds.

Note: As you can see I just went to the store and bought my own dressing. I'm sure the homemade one is fantastic but we really enjoyed the one I bought too.

No comments:

Post a Comment